Kelly will be presenting another marathon with QVC! This time it’s all kicking off tomorrow – Tuesday September 4th at Midnight with five more appearances throughout the course of the day as follows:
Midnight 1hour show
4.00 1 hour show
8.00 1 hour show
12.00 1 hour show
19.00 1 hour show
22.00 1 hour show
Kelly will be focusing on providing some fresh, inspirational ideas for the home as we all return from the summer holiday period, so remember to tune in for some great styling and home décor tips! Kelly always has a great time with QVC so be sure to tune in and get involved – tweet or call into the studio for some first hand tips from Kelly herself!
There’s also a competition running via Twitter for the chance to WIN one of three great QVC prize packs – so be sure to tune in, follow Kelly for details and tweet along!
You can find QVC on Sky Digital (640), Freeview (16), Virgin TV (740) and Freesat (800).
Great news! To celebrate Mother’s Day this Sunday here in the UK , we are thrilled to announce that Kelly will run a competition this week for you to win a signed copy of her book East Meets West!
The competition will run in Europe, North America and China. There are 10 books for each continent so lots of chances to win!
Just follow these three simple steps:
1 Like Kelly on Facebook Kelly Hoppen ;
2 Follow Kelly on Twitter @IMKellyHoppen ;
3 Send the special tweet “@IMKellyHoppen is giving away signed books to celebrate #MothersDay” .
For friends in China, please visit Kelly’s Chinese social media profiles to see how to enter.
You have all this week to join the competition; we will announce 2 winners per day, from Tuesday to Saturday. So join the competition now and good luck!
We are thrilled to announce that to celebrate the New Year and all of you’re amazing support of Kelly in 2011 we will be holding a special competition for fans in Europe, North America and China. Kelly will be giving one lucky winner the chance to get her thoughts on one of the rooms in their own homes through an online consultation. The consultation will cover colour, lighting and accessories for your room and you’ll also receive a signed copy of Kelly’s newest book Ideas so you can transform other rooms in your home.
But that’s not all, two additional winners will have the chance to change their rooms too through a gift of a specially selected item of wall art or paint and wallpaper from her latest collection with Graham & Brown!
Here’s how it works….All you need to do is just these three steps:
- Like Kelly’s Facebook;
- Follow Kelly on Twitter;
- Send this tweet within next week (23/1~27/1) for where you’re located:
“I’m participating in the @IMKellyHoppen competition to #win a room make-over #[your country]”
(e.g. people in Canada: like Kelly’s FB; follow Kelly on twitter; send this by Jan 27 “I’m participating in the @IMKellyHoppen competition to #win a room make-over #Canada”
Follow these simple steps during 23/1 to 27/1 and you’re entered to win a virtual room make-over and a signed book.
And fans in Asia keep your eyes on Kelly’s Chinese profiles to join the competition too, just in time for the Chinese Spring Festival! We are looking forward to seeing everyone’s tweets…good luck!
NOTE: Room make overs will be done by winner submitting images of a single room for Kelly Hoppen’s design advice.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win the competition known as the ‘New Year, New Room’ (the “Competition”). The Competition is managed and run by dot.talent Limited (the “Competitions Providers”) having its principal place of business at 4-5 Coleridge Gardens London UK NW6 3QH. The Competition entry period begins on January 23, 2012 and ends on January 29, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). The Competition is governed by these Terms and Conditions (the “Official Rules”). Persons entering the Competition (“Participants”) agree, by entering the Competition, to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Competition Providers.
- The Competition is in now way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. The Participant agrees to release Twitter from any potential liability connected with the Competition. Any questions regarding the Competition should be directed to the Competition Providers, not Twitter.
- The Competition is in now way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The Participant agrees to release Facebook from any potential liability connected with the Competition. Any questions regarding the Competition should be directed to the Competition Providers, not Facebook.
- How to enter: To qualify for entry in the Competition you must be a registered user of Facebook, Twitter and a Resident of the EU, Canada or US. To enter you are required to like the Kelly Hoppen Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/kellyhoppen ), Follow the Kelly Hoppen twitter profile @IMKellyHoppen (http://www.twitter.com/IMKellyHoppen) and send the specified tweet “I’m participating in the @IMKellyHoppen competition to #win a room make-over #[your country]” by January 27, 2012.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to any individual who is, as of the beginning of the Entry Period, 18 years of age or older and a resident of the US, Canada or EU.
- Major Prize: 2x An online consultation with Kelly Hoppen Interiors to provide interior design suggestions for one room base on photos submitted by the winner. 2 x art from Art on Demand service, 2 x paint sample and wall paper from Kelly Hoppens collection with Graham and Brown. Prizes (and/or any portion thereof) are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that the Competition Providers retain the right to substitute the cash value of the prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
- The winners of the room make over must send photographs of their room and a valid postal address to the competition providers. Other competition winner must submit a valid postal address.
- 8. Selection of Major Prize Winner: The potential prize winners shall be selected at random from all valid entries.
- The potential prize winners will be notified on or about the Feburary 2, 2012 via Facebook. Failure of the potential prize winners to respond within seventy two (72) hours from such notification referred to above may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative potential prize winner.
- Conditions, Disclaimer and Licence: The decisions of the Competition Providers are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfilment and are binding on the Participants. No correspondence will be entered into. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules by a Participant who would otherwise be a prize winner, an alternative prize winner may be selected. The Competition Providers are not responsible for any technical fault, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. The Competition Providers provide no warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Competition. Although the Competition Providers attempt to ensure the integrity of the Competition, the Competition Providers are not responsible for the actions of Participants or of other individuals in connection with the Competition including other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition. The Competition Providers are not responsible for injury or damage to Participants or to any person’s computer(s), other equipment or person(s) related to or resulting from participation in the Competition or downloading materials from or using the Competition Site. The Competition Providers reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any aspect of the Competition at any time without notice if circumstances beyond their control require them to do so.
- Validation: A prize winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent which may be permissible by local law, in no event shall the Competition Providers be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any access to and/or use of the Competition Site, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Competition Site, the removal from the Competition Site of or discontinuation of access to any materials or the acceptance, possession, discontinuation of access to any material or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in any prize awarded in connection with the Competition. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent which may be permissible by local law, the Competition, all prizes and all material provided on or through the Competition Site are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Competition and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of England. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of or under, or in connection with the Competition or these Official Rules.
- Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be considered to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- In the Official Rules the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing any particular gender include the other.
- Unless the right of enforcement is expressly granted, it is not intended that any provision of these Official Rules shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contacts (Rights of the Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person other than the Participant and the Competition Providers.
I’ve posted before about how much I love teaching at my Design School and now you have a chance to be a part of my class!
To celebrate the release of my ‘Home Style’ app for iPhone,iPad and iPod touch I am hosting a competition on my facebook page to win a place at my school. All you have to do is take the inspiration from my app to recreate a look from the Kitchen, Bedroom, Dining Room or Shelving section and upload a video of your look onto my page and you’re entered to win. Be sure to tell your friends and family about it so they can vote for your video. I can’t wait to see how my app has inspired you and the videos from all the budding interior designers!
The winner will get a place at my week long design school and join a small class of students from all over the world. You’ll learn about incorporating your inspiration, planning a space, managing a budget and shopping for accessories amongst other things. I have great guest speakers and the small class sizes mean you get real one-to-one help. At the end of the week you’ll have the skills (and confidence) to present a project to me and be presented with a certificate for your achievements. I just love holding my Design School and can’t wait to have the winner of this competition on my course.
P.S> The competition is only open to UK Residents over the age of 18.